Royal-Dragons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Royal-Dragons

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Sujets similaires
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Les Royal-Dragons
[|DRAGON|]-De Nansouty
[|DRAGON|]-De Rocroy
[|DRAGON|]-De Lattre
[|DRAGON|]-De Suchet
[|DRAGON|]-De Murat
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot
[|DRAGON|]-De Dreyfus
[|DRAGON|]-De Duroc
[|DRAGON|]-De Foulque
[|DRAGON|]-De Soubise
[|DRAGON|]-De Latour
[|DRAGON|]-Alpha
[|DRAGON|]-De Masséna II
[|DRAGON|]-De Broglie
[|DRAGON|]-De Coignet
[|DRAGON|]-De Lasalle
[|DRAGON|]-De Higonet
[|DRAGON|]-De Girard
[|DRAGON|]-Davout
[|DRAGON|]-De Osten
[|DRAGON|]-Thor
[|DRAGON|]-De Montcalm
[|DRAGON|]-Beaudrap
[|DRAGON|]-De Massena
[|DRAGON|]-De Haugéranville
[|DRAGON|]-De Pouget
[|DRAGON|]-Decaen
[|DRAGON|]-De Nusra
[|DRAGON|]-De Walther
[|DRAGON|]-De Gros
[|DRAGON|]-De Lannes
[|DRAGON|]-De Ricard
[|DRAGON|]-De Pic Rouge
[|DRAGON|]-De Miraev
[|DRAGON|]-De Moreau
[|DRAGON|]-De Moncey
Récompenses

CWC Hall of fame 2010
Le Royal-Dragons

CWC Spring 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

CWC Autumn 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

FTT 1vs1 2010
Duroc

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Nansouty - Alpha

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CFTW 1vs1 2010
Nansouty

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CW Last Campaign 2011
Alpha - Nansouty

The Lordz
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)

+5
[Grognard]Christ2burd
De Oudinot
Sigizmund
[N]Sloop
De Nansouty
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-major

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) Empty
MessageSujet: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Fév - 21:53

DEADLINE: Sunday, March 23rd

THE LEAGUE OF GENTLEMAN 0 VS 0 FRP

Hi All!

- Thank you for using this comment to to report your results.
- You can also take advantage of it to give your availability to plan better your meetings.
- The disputes or the complaints to your opponent must be also posted here.
- Finally, for those who wish to post the video of their game, to be possibly commented, you can also post the link here.

Bonjour  à tous!

- Merci d'utiliser ce post pour rapporter vos résultats.
- Vous pouvez également en profiter pour donner vos disponibilités afin de mieux planifier vos rencontres.
- Les litiges ou plaintes envers votre adversaire devront être postés ici également.
- Enfin, pour ceux qui souhaitent afficher la vidéo de leur partie afin qu'elle soit éventuellement commentée par un "youtubeur", vous pouvez poster le lien ici.

The League of Gentlemen - N clan - GMT+1,
Sloop  http://steamcommunity.com/id/napoleonics
Tac http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006068595
Jerniga  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008992581/

FRP - Riguard, BiA, RBTW - GMT +3, +7
Sigizmund S. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016204249
Gringo http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029645575
Napoleon (sokol) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026671465

* Rules: https://royal-dragons.forumsrpg.com/t2506-rules-regles

* Map: Sierra de Fuentes

Remember!! Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Dernière édition par De Nansouty le Jeu 8 Mai - 22:50, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 2:15

[N] will be available 28 February 0100 GMT.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 4:44

0100 GMT?
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 7:03

01:00 or maybe early 00:00, we will try for earlier, we will try to meet.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 10:11

I hope we can 16:00-21:00 but later bad for Gringo.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-Major

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 11:37

there were some permissions to facilitate the progress of the first round. From now teams can receive a replacement, provided it is not selected in a team that had already been eliminated.
This player, if it is used will be the only unique replacement until the end of the tournament.

Thank you.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 28 Fév - 20:17

Sigizmund a écrit:
I hope we can 16:00-21:00 but later bad for Gringo.
"1600-2100" GMT for 1st March, Saturday??? I will ask my allies and respond soon.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeSam 1 Mar - 22:47

2nd March improbable for us, we shall see.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 3:37

Provided there is no war in Ukraine, we will try again this weekend. We know your approximate times for availability and you know ours so perhaps we will meet. Let us know if you have a specific time and we will see if accommodation is possible. Our times are identical to last weekend. Thank you.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 18:34

You can 8 march 18 GMT+3?
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeVen 7 Mar - 19:26

Sigizmund a écrit:
You can 8 march 18 GMT+3?
21 GMT? I will ask my team.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Mar - 14:20

14 GMT 0 ....
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Mar - 20:00

Sigizmund a écrit:
14 GMT 0 ....
Perhaps 2100 GMT, Fullin said maybe? We shall see.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMar 18 Mar - 8:03

Возможно, в эти выходные
[Grognard]Christ2burd

[Grognard]Christ2burd

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMar 25 Mar - 23:28

News of your game ??
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Mar - 16:50

FRP and [N] have been unable to meet mostly due to time zones and scheduling. Perhaps to facilitate a resolution, a specific date and exact time should be set, and should a team be unable to attend then a forfeit would be in order. As this is the suggestion of [N] we should not set this time, however it would be acceptable for us if FRP or a neutral party such as the Royal Dragons would do so. The time should be at least 4 hours. I would also suggest that an honorable member of the Royal Dragons be present at the start to verify any absences. It will be unfortunate if FRP and [N] are unable to provide a team for the next round yet it is unfair for the other teams if the tournament does not progress.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Mar - 19:38

Because of Gringo's tight schedule, and the need to eliminate either Siberia or America, we need to add Canada (Teh Soviet) into our reserve who will replace Gringo for this round.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Mar - 19:42

"N" date and time plz.
"FRP" date and time plz.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Mar - 19:45

Friday 21:00-01:00 GMT+3 u can play in this time?
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mar - 4:51

Sigizmund a écrit:
Friday 21:00-01:00 GMT+3 u can play in this time?

Yes.

[N] will be present and ready on Steam and on TeamSpeak this Friday at 2100 GMT. We will be available until all the games are completed.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mar - 5:03

Ok 21:00 GMT +3
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mar - 7:05

perfect bravo 
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mar - 17:21

Sigizmund a écrit:
Ok 21:00 GMT +3
Please forgive my ignorance, and my being as such quite often, entails a great amount of forgiveness; but what does the “+3” indicate?

Also, should Jeniga not be able to get off work, or Tactacus too drunk to find his way, then Fullin has volunteered as a replacement.

Snowden is safe and respected in a land more free, however now he complains about his bandwidth.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Mar - 19:15

GMT +3 - +4 hours to London time. http://24timezones.com/
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitimeSam 29 Mar - 1:30

Salute to FRP for the best of sportsmanship.  These fine gentlemen gave us two challenging matches and it was hard fought to the end. [N] was able to achieve victory in two games. Unfortunately the forum will not allow me to post the screenshots or I have drank too much to figure it out....

http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1379
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) I_icon_minitime

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant