Royal-Dragons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Royal-Dragons

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Sujets similaires
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Les Royal-Dragons
[|DRAGON|]-De Nansouty
[|DRAGON|]-De Rocroy
[|DRAGON|]-De Lattre
[|DRAGON|]-De Suchet
[|DRAGON|]-De Murat
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot
[|DRAGON|]-De Dreyfus
[|DRAGON|]-De Duroc
[|DRAGON|]-De Foulque
[|DRAGON|]-De Soubise
[|DRAGON|]-De Latour
[|DRAGON|]-Alpha
[|DRAGON|]-De Masséna II
[|DRAGON|]-De Broglie
[|DRAGON|]-De Coignet
[|DRAGON|]-De Lasalle
[|DRAGON|]-De Higonet
[|DRAGON|]-De Girard
[|DRAGON|]-Davout
[|DRAGON|]-De Osten
[|DRAGON|]-Thor
[|DRAGON|]-De Montcalm
[|DRAGON|]-Beaudrap
[|DRAGON|]-De Massena
[|DRAGON|]-De Haugéranville
[|DRAGON|]-De Pouget
[|DRAGON|]-Decaen
[|DRAGON|]-De Nusra
[|DRAGON|]-De Walther
[|DRAGON|]-De Gros
[|DRAGON|]-De Lannes
[|DRAGON|]-De Ricard
[|DRAGON|]-De Pic Rouge
[|DRAGON|]-De Miraev
[|DRAGON|]-De Moreau
[|DRAGON|]-De Moncey
Récompenses

CWC Hall of fame 2010
Le Royal-Dragons

CWC Spring 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

CWC Autumn 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

FTT 1vs1 2010
Duroc

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Nansouty - Alpha

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CFTW 1vs1 2010
Nansouty

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CW Last Campaign 2011
Alpha - Nansouty

The Lordz
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)

+5
[Grognard]Christ2burd
De Oudinot
Sigizmund
[N]Sloop
De Nansouty
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-Major

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 29 Mar - 7:49

ok for victory!
gg N and gg FRP thx for participation
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 29 Mar - 12:46

And as usual, two half screenshots...
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 29 Mar - 17:11

[Grognard]_Brumaire a écrit:
And as usual, two half screenshots...
Apologies, some members of [N] find it rude to flaunt kill ratios.
[Grognard]_Cosak
Diplomate
Diplomate
[Grognard]_Cosak

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 1:36

I'm sorry to interfere in this thread, but both those battles are breaking the rules about minor nations: N had already taken Poland and Wurtemberg.

[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 3:24

We were under the impression that the minor rule pertained to each round such as the major rule is also explained. Conversations led us to believe this however due to the language differences there was obviously some confusion. After discussing this issue with Cosak I believe [N] is in the wrong and we await the decision of the Royal Dragons. The situation is unfair to FRP and assuming [N] has broke the rules we accept any decision the administrators make, including forfeiture if necessary.
[Grognard]_Cosak
Diplomate
Diplomate
[Grognard]_Cosak

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 11:35

A ban would be preposterous. I'd suggest two random not-used nations are removed from your options.

-----

Une disqualification me paraîtrait disproportionnée. Je propose de choisir deux nations au hasard parmi celles restantes, et de les leur retirer.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 11:40

sorry I let escape this mistake! confus 

you need to replay your game.
Amedeo Guillet

Amedeo Guillet

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 13:49

De Oudinot a écrit:
sorry I let escape this mistake! confus 

you need to replay your game.

You can not use two weights and two measures in this tournament. The CER were disadvantaged. FRP had made ​​the same mistake of N, during our second game. But you, after the intervention of Liberalis, you're only forced CER, to decide whether or not to repeat the battle. We sportively, and the for stress of the hours with Russia, we have given the victory to the FRP. Do the same with the FRP, make them decide whether to repeat the game or not. See what happened during our whole question on your forum.All tournament rules have been infringed.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 17:46

there has been an error of "N"!
but we are not a totalitarian regime! another match must be played.

you gave the victory to "FRP". It is very fair play.
But it's your choice.

it would not be sporting the "FRP" win all their matches on "green baize"
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 31 Mar - 19:36

I must apologize to all tournament participants for the confusion and delay we have caused. Also I regret the inconvenience of the awkward situation forced upon the administrators.
/
I hope that FRP will welcome the opportunity to meet us again soon on the battlefield. As we will field proper factions and our tricks of war obsolete, the match should be even more challenging than those last hard fought battles. [N] looks forward to meeting again as it is always a pleasure to duel with such honorable opponents.
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 9:09

Nice fair play, it's a pleasure to observe this kind of gentleman behaviour.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 17:54

[Grognard]_Brumaire a écrit:
Nice fair play, it's a pleasure to observe this kind of gentleman behaviour.
The error was ours thus so must the appology be also ours.  Besides naughty boys are always polite after they have been spanked.  Once this is forgotten and we have our trophy we will return to the dark side of [N] and rule with the heel of our boot!....(oops, did I say that out loud?)
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr - 10:39

Are we allowed to use factions from nullified matches?
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr - 12:07

yes! follow the rules
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Avr - 17:23

[N] will try to be present late tonight Friday. I know this is very late for the Russians and difficult for all. If not tonight then perhaps this weekend, we will search for each other.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 5 Avr - 11:54

Today 19:00 GMT 0. I'm sorry but we need to replace Napoleon. Instead of him we will have Kutozov.(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024901052/)
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 11 Avr - 5:09

[N] is rallying again this weekend. We will try again late Friday and most of the day Saturday.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSam 12 Avr - 18:04

MATCH PLZ onsfritte pete un cable grosse colere merde colere 
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Avr - 5:32

Finished only one match, FRP will provide screenshot for their victory.
[N] dropped/crashed 10 minutes into match.
Will try to finish round ASAP.
[N] used Naples & Ottomans, FRP used Württemberg & Westphalia.
[Grognard]Christ2burd

[Grognard]Christ2burd

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Avr - 14:02

You have played on steam or tunggle ?
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 13 Avr - 19:33

The game was played on Steam and we will try Tunngle next time.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Avr - 21:44

Satuday 7AM GMT 0, install tunngle beforehand pls.
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDim 20 Avr - 19:08

So, what's up in this endless game ?
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 21 Avr - 20:32

Unable to coordinate schedules.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 22 Avr - 7:56

if the match is not played before May 1.
I will conduct a lottery.

DEAD LINE MAY 1
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant