Royal-Dragons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Royal-Dragons

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Sujets similaires
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Les Royal-Dragons
[|DRAGON|]-De Nansouty
[|DRAGON|]-De Rocroy
[|DRAGON|]-De Lattre
[|DRAGON|]-De Suchet
[|DRAGON|]-De Murat
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot
[|DRAGON|]-De Dreyfus
[|DRAGON|]-De Duroc
[|DRAGON|]-De Foulque
[|DRAGON|]-De Soubise
[|DRAGON|]-De Latour
[|DRAGON|]-Alpha
[|DRAGON|]-De Masséna II
[|DRAGON|]-De Broglie
[|DRAGON|]-De Coignet
[|DRAGON|]-De Lasalle
[|DRAGON|]-De Higonet
[|DRAGON|]-De Girard
[|DRAGON|]-Davout
[|DRAGON|]-De Osten
[|DRAGON|]-Thor
[|DRAGON|]-De Montcalm
[|DRAGON|]-Beaudrap
[|DRAGON|]-De Massena
[|DRAGON|]-De Haugéranville
[|DRAGON|]-De Pouget
[|DRAGON|]-Decaen
[|DRAGON|]-De Nusra
[|DRAGON|]-De Walther
[|DRAGON|]-De Gros
[|DRAGON|]-De Lannes
[|DRAGON|]-De Ricard
[|DRAGON|]-De Pic Rouge
[|DRAGON|]-De Miraev
[|DRAGON|]-De Moreau
[|DRAGON|]-De Moncey
Récompenses

CWC Hall of fame 2010
Le Royal-Dragons

CWC Spring 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

CWC Autumn 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

FTT 1vs1 2010
Duroc

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Nansouty - Alpha

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CFTW 1vs1 2010
Nansouty

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CW Last Campaign 2011
Alpha - Nansouty

The Lordz
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)

+5
[Grognard]Christ2burd
De Oudinot
Sigizmund
[N]Sloop
De Nansouty
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr - 5:30

Possibly Friday night 25 April at 2300 GMT.... or perhaps a little later.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Avr - 21:53

3 p.m. ? it's joke? Saturday 8 AM
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Avr - 4:48

No joke intended.  I have no understanding as to your reference to 3PM (the joke time) in relation to 2300 GMT. I must ask as to the time zones you are referring? I must also inquire to the 8AM time as well and in the same context.

We are all here tonight Friday and there is a good chance that [N] will be available throughout this weekend.

In any event, we await the results of the lottery.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Avr - 8:30

Again, we already discussed that ours is GMT +3. Scheduling a time it would was possible to remember that it's already 10PM by GMT 0 for us which is late. And yes the time we scheduled was by GMT 0.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSam 26 Avr - 18:49

Thank you for verifying, again. "We" are GMT+0, GMT-3, GMT-5, GMT-8. Perhaps luck will bring us together before the lottery.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Avr - 20:17

Wednesday 19 00 GMT 0 is the last chance to play. And a question : What guarantee of fairness do we have of the lottery and of the fact that it will actually be a lottery?
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Avr - 21:04

Prior to doing a lottery, each team should ensure its timeframe is compatible with the one of Les Vieux de la vieille (the next opponents).

Avant de faire une lotterie, les deux équipes devraient vérifier qu'elles auront des créneaux en commun avec les Vieux de la vieille (les prochains adversaires).
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 3:15

Sigizmund a écrit:
Wednesday 19 00 GMT 0 is the last chance to play. And a question : What guarantee of fairness do we have of the lottery and of the fact that it will actually be a lottery?
I have notified [N], the time is mid working day for most of us, so chance is minimal.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-Major

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 6:50

Brumaire!
ont peu faire encore plus court, style ont stope le tournoi.  malade
De La Tour
Général de Brigade
Général de Brigade
De La Tour

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : 2eme Corps

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 15:52

What’s happen is awkward. But we cannot stop all the tournament for 6 month because Russian and US guy cannot play together.
Let’s do the lottery or we disqualified the both.

LATOUR
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 20:37

[N] awaits and will of course accept the results of the lottery.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to the tournament.
Sigizmund

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 21:55

What guarantee of fairness do we have of the lottery and of the fact that it will actually be a lottery?
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 30 Avr - 23:32

you have reason to worry you?
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 7:03

the league of gentlemen are qualified.
desolated for FRP, thank you for your participation.
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 11:05

Quelle règle proposes-tu, Oudinot, pour les nations mineures utilisées ?

Which rule do you propose, Oudinot, for the minor nations that should have been played ?
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 11:50

ben, je crois que c'est clair!
une fois, toutes utilisé vous repartez a zero.
je suis surpris de toutes ces questions, le reglement est clair.Beaucoup de polémiques alors qu'une bonne lecture du reglement suffit.

pour le tirage et avant toute polémiques; il a ete fait par mes soins! une equipe dans chaque mains et ma fille a tranché.
j'aurais pu me servir de ramdom org, mais niveau équité c'est pareil.
[Grognard]Christ2burd

[Grognard]Christ2burd

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 15:51

De Oudinot a écrit:
ben, je crois que c'est clair!
une fois, toutes utilisé vous repartez a zero.
je suis surpris de toutes ces questions, le reglement est clair.Beaucoup de polémiques alors qu'une bonne lecture du reglement suffit.

Nous avions compris le règlement concernant les nations mineures mais ce qui n'est pas normal c'est le fait qu'avec cette qualification (que nous ne contestons pas), les N ont 2 voire 3 games en moins que les autres et donc le choix entre 4 ou 6 mineures en plus par rapport aux autres...
Ils leur restent le choix entre 8 nations mineures alors que nous n'en avons plus que 4 à prendre...

Il faudrait pour rétablir une égalité entre les équipes restantes que 4 ou 6 nations mineures non encore prises par les N leur soient retirées (par tirage au sort ?) OU BIEN une remise à zéro pour les nations mineures.
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 16:23

[Grognard]Christ2burd a écrit:

Il faudrait pour rétablir une égalité entre les équipes restantes que 4 ou 6 nations mineures non encore prises par les N leur soient retirées (par tirage au sort ?)

C'est ce qu'on devrait privilégier car une RAZ défavoriserait les équipes qui avaient appliquées une stratégie dans le choix de leurs mineures.

For our american friends, let me translate.

We're discussing from the minor nations' rules and saying that although you did not play your quarterfinals, you should be forbidden to use 4 or 6 minor nations as if you would have played the games.

Indeed it would be unfair for the remaining teams to let you chose before 8 nations while most of us have only 2 or 4 possibilities. For example, you might avoid to play Napoli or Dutches during the tournament because of this tricky situation.

Christ suggested to select randomly the nations to exclude.
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 17:42

ok chris!
je ferais un tirage au sort pour supprimer des mineures aux N et retablir la balance.
il reste 10 nations aux N, je vais en supprimer 6.

c'est ok?
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 18:18

tirage fait! ils pourront se servir de:
Hessen Baden
Otoman
Saxe
Wespalie

for N
for the sake of fairness to your future opponent, I will remove 6 nations on the 10 remaining.

for the match against the Grognards, you must use the following 4 nations:
hessen baden
Otoman
Saxe
wespalie
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mai - 18:31

I wish to acknowledge the sportsmanship of our FRP opponents. And thanks to both team’s members for trying on numerous occasions to make schedule with the many interruptions to real life. [N] regrets that advancement should have to be decided by chance but alas there is no other way.
[N] would like to request from the administrators that should FRP be able to meet and defeat [N] prior to the tournaments ending that they replace our position in the tournament.
In any event, [N] offers an open ended challenge to FRP at any time in the future, under conditions of FRP’s fair choosing, and if victorious I will personally create a thread at the top of our forum acknowledging FRP’s success. I know this is but a small consolation however it can stand as a measure of FRP’s prowess and reputation.
Concerning the use of minors for [N]; we submit to any decision.
[N]Sloop

[N]Sloop

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 19:29

Third Round - 1/2th Finals?
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 21:00

Bien d'accord, Oudinot, peux-tu créer des topics dédiés aux 1/2 finales ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)   The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

The League of Gentleman (N Clan) 0 VS 0 FRP (Riguard, BiA, RBTW)
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3